Shamrock Home Inspections will do a thorough investigation on your property. As part of our inspection, we will thoroughly check:
- Driveways, Sidewalks, Garages, Patios, Porches, Decks & Fences
- Windows, Doors, Exterior Siding & Trim
- Roof, Gutters, Downspouts, Grade & Drainage
- Central Heating and Cooling System
- Electrical System (including interior of panel)
- Plumbing System
- Ceiling, Walls, Floors
- Attic*, Basement, Crawl Space, Slab, Structure
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Fireplaces, Chimney (exterior)
- Appliance Operation
*Attics are inspected even if there is no floor
Once the inspection is completed, a clear and detailed report will be e-mailed the day of the inspection summarizing the findings, including:
- Recommendations on Deficiencies
- Maintenance Tips
- Energy-Savings Suggestions
The inspection of the home is a visual inspection covering the accessible parts of the building. A home inspection attempts to identify possible deficiencies in the mechanical and structural systems while also identifing the present conditions of various items.
The inspection is not an engineering or a compliance inspection for any codes and regulations. The inspection will not include any items which are inaccessible to inspect. Shamrock's inspection will be more inclusive than the standards of ASHI and N.J. State licensed home inspection requirements.
The inspection is not a guarantee against defects in the house. No warranty, expressed or implied, as to the conditions is made.